Bedford is Business Partnership
The Bedford is Business Partnership was created as a municipal, business-led collaborative to develop and promote business in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Bedford is a major technology development center with excellent access to major Interstate routes and local air transportation. Bedford is an old New England town that provides a welcoming environment with opportunities for both business and new residents. Located just 15 miles from Boston residents have easy access to a world-class cultural center. Bedford’s business infrastructure includes light industrial parks, defense contract facilities, shopping centers, retail and office space, and build-able land.
The Partnership works as a marketing resource, strategic business partner, and advocate in local government. We are seeking new business partners, large and small. We offer a number of benefits to help facilitate your business development. Call and learn what we can do together.
Local Bedford Businesses Speak Out
“We decided to move to Bedford because of its great central location, tax incentive package the state of Massachusetts and town of Bedford put together, and finally the warmth of the Bedford Community”
Nancy Smith – VP of Marketing IRobot
“What makes Bedford special for me is the community, whether old Yankee or relative newcomer, the residents and business people of Bedford prefer to do business here.”
Pamela Brown – Brown & Brown P.C.
Bedford Economic Development is your go-to resource for all things business in Bedford. If you are a business seeking to expand or locate in Bedford, please contact Alyssa Sandoval, the Economic Development Director, at 781-275-1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for guidance.
Things that you should know about Bedford:
- New mixed-use industrial zoning for all industrial zones supporting flexible site plans, increased density, and business amenities
- The historic center and walkable business districts for retail, restaurants, and start-up companies
- Founding member of the Middlesex 3 Coalition, a regional economic development partnership of communities and businesses along Route 3
- Two commuter shuttles serving corporate business parks including the REV Commuter Shuttle and Middlesex 3 Coalition shuttle with direct shuttle service from Alewife station.
- “Platinum” rated “BioReady®” community with 30 life sciences companies
- Growing high-tech and robotics hub in the Crosby Drive business district hosting robotics giant, iRobot, and IT companies from Oracle to Progress Software
We believe collaboration is key to having a sustainable community here in Bedford with a high quality of life for our residents and businesses. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you about opportunities in Bedford.