Bedford Economic Development is your go-to resource for all things business in Bedford. If you are a business seeking to expand or locate in Bedford, please contact Alyssa Sandoval, the Economic Development Director, at 781-275-1111 or email@example.com, for guidance.
Things that you should know about Bedford:
- New mixed-use industrial zoning for all industrial zones supporting flexible site plans, increased density, and business amenities
- Historic center and walkable business districts for retail, restaurants, and start up companies
- Founding member of the Middlesex 3 Coalition, a regional economic development partnership of communities and businesses along Route 3
- Two commuter shuttles serving corporate business parks including the REV Commuter Shuttle and Middlesex 3 Coalition shuttlewith direct shuttle service from Alewife station.
- “Platinum” rated “BioReady®” community with 30 life sciences companies
- Growing high-tech and robotics hub in the Crosby Drive business district hosting robotics giant, iRobot, and IT companies from Oracle to Progress Software
We believe collaboration is key to having a sustain
Bedford is Business Partnership
The Bedford is Business Partnership was created as a municipal, business-led collaborative to develop and promote business in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Bedford is a major technology development center with excellent access to major Interstate routes and local air transportation. Bedford is an old New England town that provides a welcoming environment with opportunities for both business and new residents. Located just 15 miles from Boston residents have easy access to a world class cultural center. Bedford’s business infrastructure includes light industrial parks, defense contract facilities, shopping centers, retail and office space, and build-able land.
The Partnership works as a marketing resource, strategic business partner and advocate in local government. We are seeking new business partners, large and small. We offer a number of benefits to help facilitate your business development. Call and learn what we can do together.
Local Bedford Businesses Speak Out
“We decided to move to Bedford because of its great central location, tax incentive package the state of Massachusetts and town of Bedford put together, and finally the warmth of the Bedford Community”
Nancy Smith – VP of Marketing IRobot
“What makes Bedford special for me is the community, whether old Yankee or relative newcomer, the residents and business people of Bedford prefer to do business here.”
Pamela Brown – Brown & Brown P.C.
able community here in Bedford with a high quality of life for our residents and businesses. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you about opportunities in Bedford.
The Personal Statement is one of the most crucial parts of applying for college entrance
It’s a great chance to write about your thoughts and aspirations for yourself, your termpapersworld.com own future and where you hope to go in life. Every high school student should at least take this badly. Here are a few things that will help you create a personal statement that will stand out and Provide you the maximum benefit: