Solar Energy Company Joule based at 18 Crosby Drive in Bedford recently announced it has raised an additional $70 Million in funding. This brings the total amount raised to $110 Million. According to it’s website, Joule offers a technology platform to directly and continuously converts sunlight and waste CO2 to infrastructure-ready diesel, ethanol or commodity chemicals with no dependence on biomass feedstocks, downstream processing or precious natural resources.
Archives for January 2012
The Dental Group is a publisher of Educational Health Information for dentist and their patients. The Bedford publisher has launched several publications focused on a segmenting their publications in to specific market focus.
- Dental Group Articles is consumer benefits oriented media magazines presenting educational topics from dealing with dental anxiety to key questions about dental insurance.
- Dental Group Docs written by cosmetic dentist provides consumer information on procedures and options for achieving desired cosmetic dental results. As much as twenty-five percent of the population avoids going to the dentist for treatment.
- Dental Group News is focused on consumer health and empowerment through preventative dentistry education and anti anxiety dentistry options.
- Dental Group Press delivers press releases, events, and information about dental fund raising charities.
- Dental Group Pubs provides help for young and older patients who may not be receiving specialized dental treatments that are age appropriate.
- Implant Dentistry Today presents the latest advancements in dental implantology from procedures.
Thanks to our contributors for their support.